Germany will no longer be accepting relocated asylum seekers from Italy and Greece, reports Die Welt citing the German Interior Ministry.
The decision, announced Monday, ends Germany’s participation in an EU relocation agreement launched in the wake of the 2015 migrant crisis. The agreement officially expired on September 26, 2017, and saw Germany take in over one-third of the total refugees distributed under the plan.
“There are now virtually no more asylum seekers in Greece who could be considered for resettlement,” according to the Ministry. To qualify, applicants had to be from a country where the chances of asylum are at least 75 percent.
Last month, some 500 migrants were still waiting to be relocated from Italy to Germany, while in Greece the number less than 40.
“The relocation scheme ended in September 2017, meaning all applicants arriving after that date will no longer be eligible for resettlement,” Annegret Korff, a speaker for the Interior Ministry, said.
“Germany largely completed all outstanding relocations by the end of 2017. In the coming weeks, Germany will only carry out the odd resettlement case that was left outstanding from last year.” -DW.com
Based on the massive number immigrants arriving in Germany alone during the height of the migrant crisis – some 1.3 million in 2015 with 890,000 entering Germany, EU member states initially agreed to collectively take in some 160,000 refugees from Greece and Italy.
That number, however, was revised down to 100,000 after officials realized that fewer people were eligible than originally thought. In total, only 33,000 migrants actually took part in the transfer program – with Germany taking in 10,265.
Migration also fell sharply following the 2015 peak, with just 280,000 migrants arriving in Germany in 2016, and 186,644 asylum seekers last year.
Last October, Angela Merkel’s CDU and Bavarian CSU sister party agreed to cap Germany’s intake of asylum seekers at 200,000 per year.
“We want to achieve a total number of people taken in for humanitarian reasons (refugees and asylum seekers, those entitled to subsidiary protection, family members, relocation and resettlement minus deportations and voluntary departures of future refugees) that does not exceed 200,000 people a year”.
And in December, 2017 Germany offered rejected asylum-seekers a one-time payment of $3,500 to go home, valid through the end of February.
“If you decide by the end of February for a voluntary return, you will get in addition to first aid, a housing aid for the first twelve months in your country of origin,” Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere told newspaper Bild am Sonntag.
That said, relocation schemes or not – refugees will continue to pour into Europe from Africa this summer. It is unclear how the EU intends on dealing with future waves of migrants, while a standout coalition of EU members refuse to take in migrants whatsoever.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov – whose country currently heads the EU as part of a six-month rotating EU presidency, said that the current asylum rules “literally split Europe.”
German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere hinted Berlin was willing to drop its insistence on quotas in order to make progress on asylum policy reform, saying “We will decide on this at the end of the negotiations.”
After meeting in Sofia, Bulgaria last Thursday to discuss asylum policy, EU Interior Ministers set a deadline of June to develop a solution.
What is the current situation? (via DW.com)
Current EU migration rules state that asylum requests must be processed in the country where asylum was first requested.
This has put a heavy burden on Greece and Italy, the two major entry points to Europe.
Proposed changes to the rules would create a permanent mechanism for all EU member states to admit refugees in the event of a new emergency.
The June deadline has been put in place because warm weather during this time tends to increase migrant flows across the Mediterranean.
Hungary and its eastern European neighbors, including Poland, have refused to take in refugees since the European Commission pushed through temporary refugee quotas in 2015.
Slovakia and the Czech Republic have also been reluctant to accept migrants from other EU countries, citing security concerns.
As the Greek and Italian relocation program draws to a close, and migrant-heavy EU nations such as Sweden, Germany, France suffering from increased crime rates vs. their non-refugee accepting EU counterparts, one has to wonder how much worse this crisis borne of regime change and perpetual war is actually going to become before the financial and civil consequences of a “borderless” Europe result in all out civil war.
Lauren Witzke: Among Several Children on Hunter Biden Laptop, Including Chris Coon’s Daughter
Well, folks. The dam is finally breaking on what is exactly going on with the Hunter Biden laptop scandal that the corporate media has refused to cover, simultaneously big tech is clamping down attempts to use their platform to share the story. And now we know why, because it involves underage children.
This weekend, Senatorial Candidate in Delaware and America First Patriot, Lauren Witzke, has exposed the most damning allegation yet. With an official police source confirming that Chris Coon’s Daughter is one of several children on the Hunter Biden laptop.
BIG BREAKING NEWS:
“Sources close to and with deep knowledge of the investigation, have informed me that Chris Coons’ DAUGHTER in addition to seven other underage girls are also featured on [Hunter Biden’s] laptop.” pic.twitter.com/rKWlUd7ep9
— Lauren Witzke (@LaurenWitzkeDE) October 24, 2020
There are other allegations going around possible connections to foreign children being on the Hunter Biden laptop as well as several children of other politicians including one of Barack Obama’s daughter.
This only further proves Joe Biden and his entire family, and Chris Coons, are completely compromised by foreign entities and domestic deep state actors within our Government. They hold no allegiance to anything but what their masters tell them to do, because at the end of the day they are at the whims of others leaking this information and publicly destroying them and their career.
We can only imagine more damning allegations are coming to break now that we have a first look at just how explosive the “Laptop From Hell”, as President Donald Trump puts it, really is.
Pitiful GOP Governor Larry Hogan Attempts to Sabotage Pro-Trump Republican Kimberly Klacik’s Election on April 28th
Baltimore, MD – Weeks ago, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan issued an Executive order requiring mail-in voting for the special election to fill Congressman Elijah Cummings vacant U.S. House seat on April 28th. As if voting by mail isn’t already a potential disaster for fraud waiting to happen, Larry Hogan essentially guaranteed fraud will happen to a rather large scale with this order, as pro-Trump candidate Kimberly Klacik explains in this tweet.
-0:51:00 proves the @md_sbe did not make an independent decision, District 7’s change was ordered.
Voter fraud & voter suppression will be a direct result of @GovLarryHogan going back on his executive order while trying to keep his hands clean. Pls investigate @AGWilliamBarr https://t.co/OaEat3cWXD
— Kimberly Klacik (@kimKBaltimore) April 15, 2020
Over 7,000 votes were already mailed in yesterday, when Governor Hogan modified his order to allow one polling station in each of District 7’s counties, which will allow people to vote twice. Historically, voter fraud is not favorable to Republican candidates. In the following Board of Elections meeting, the board members mention several times that this change was by Governor Hogan’s order, essentially making their vote a mere formality.
Larry Hogan, although a Republican, is wildly popular in the predominantly liberal state of Maryland, touting a 70% approval rating. Maryland Liberals naturally love Larry’s consistent criticism of President Donald Trump. He was a vocal critic when the President told “The Squad” that if they don’t like America, they can go back. In early March, Governor Hogan stated that he was not satisfied with President Trump’s communication regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. More recently he stated that he is still not satisfied with the administration’s response. Other Governors, including Democratic ones have publicly praised Trump’s administration, including Governor Gavin Newsome of California.
What could be motivating the Governor to sabotage this race in favor of a Democrat? It could be that he just hates the President that much, and any candidate willing to support him is no friend of his. What is intriguing about this, is that last summer it was Kimberly Klacik who tweeted about rats in Baltimore City, which prompted President Trump to tweet about the disgusting state of Baltimore. Despite the truthfulness of those tweets, Larry Hogan called them “Outrageous and inappropriate.” Elijah Cummings has since passed away, leaving his U.S. House seat vacant. Kimberly Klacik is running for that vacant seat.
Many observers outside the state of Maryland would describe Larry Hogan as RINO, a Republican in name only. The truth is he is the typical pre-Trump Republican that cares mostly about corporate profit, low taxes, and GDP with little regard to putting Americans First. Despite all of his anti Trump whining, that didn’t stop him from begging for more H1B visa allotments for crab pickers.
Other Democrats across the country have also been promoting the vote by mail fraud scheme, including Delaware Senator Chris Coons and Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren.
When asked for further comment, Kimberly Klacik stated that she is, “pursuing legal action.”
Twitter Profile With No Tweets Or Followers Suspended
New England – A Twitter page for a group called New England Identitarians was temporarily suspended evidently for using the word “Identitarian”. The page had zero followers at the time, and was yet to even make a tweet. In fact, the page was set to private.
Regardless of what you might think of “Identitarian” ideology, most people can agree that the word itself shouldn’t trigger a ban from the public square, which is what social media companies such as Facebook and Twitter are functioning as. The First Amendment was intended to protect the public from government censorship, but in the current day the main medium for public discourse is social media. Practically speaking, there is no difference. It must be lawfully determined if these companies are neutral platforms, or if they function as publishers with editorial judgement.
The same goes for the popular video platform YouTube as well. Formerly known as a free speech medium, it’s now only friendly for what are deemed acceptable opinions. Across all of these sites, “hate speech” is broadly used as an excuse to censor political views that the company doesn’t like, with a strong partisan bias against conservatives. Other free speech friendly social media networks to try are Telegram, Gab, and Parlor. An up-and-coming alternative to YouTube is BitChute. For livestreaming, there’s D’Live. Perhaps it’s time that we all begin to migrate away from the tyrannical mainstream sites.